Friday, July 28, 2023

Ghanaian Dresses

I was never one to be concerned about my collection of dresses when living in the USA. Actually, I don’t think I ever owned enough to say I had a “collection”! I was pretty “blah” when it came to what I wore. I hated to shop for clothing and as far as I was concerned, the less the better. 

Here in Ghana, however, for some reason that has changed. It could be that I realize cotton dresses are remarkably comfortable, or maybe it is that clothing here is very affordable, or maybe that I just love the colors. Whatever the reason, I can now say that I have an amazing collection of beautiful colorful dresses that I love and although they are not the normal Western Pennsylvania style, I plan on wearing them when I get back. Everyone who sees me will be asking themselves “where in the world does that lady shop”.




3 comments:

  1. I love your Ghana style. Those colors are beautifulšŸ˜Š. Cont continue to wear them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The colors truly are amazing and I prefer cotton too.

    ReplyDelete

Closing Chapter: Love Has No Boundaries

When I began my journey to be a missionary I said it was the beginning of a new chapter in my life. Now it is time to end that chapter and b...